Our Church's Windows
Beautiful stained glass windows have been added at various times throughout the history of the church.
Click window pictures to see a larger image; then "Back" to return here.
Fay Nichols, "Manufacturer of Art, Stained, Ornamental, Beveled and Mosaic Glass for churches, residences, public buildings, etc. etc." heard that the church was planning a memorial window. In a letter dated March 4, 1895, he offered "to furnish some special design and give figures" for "new work especialy (sic) adapted for memorial windows." Invoices and receipts from "J. H. Stewart, Dealer in Hardware, Iron and Stoves," "Crowell Lumber & Grain Co., Dealers in Lumber, Grain, Coal, and Live Stock," "Emmet Bolt, Practical Millwright and Carpenter," and The Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis & Omaha Railway Co. dated April of 1895 indicate that the project was undertaken then.